Giraffetools Support Center
- Send us an email that contains the reason and the pic of the product status also with your order number.
- Wait a few days we will send you a pre-paid shipping label.
- Use this label and move the parcel to the nearest FedEx store.
- Every Friday we will check the return and refund.
- Send us an email that contains the pic/video of the broken part also with your order number.
- Depend on the situation we will send you the replacement from the US warehouse or from overseas.
Before You Buy
Yes, any product purchased from our official channels comes with a 2-year warranty.
Our products are made in China. Ships from our U.S. warehouse and arrives in approximately 3-7 days
Yes, you can replace the hose with another with female connectors at both ends.
1.Turn off the faucet and pull out the hose completely.
2.Squeeze the nozzle trigger to release excess pressure.
3.Unscrew the nozzle and disconnect it from the hose.
4.Retract the hose into the reel.
5.Check for physical damage. (thei.e., The reel makes a hoarse sound, there are obvious cracks in the cover plate, the hose reel box is smashed, etc.)
It is possible for the hose to become jammed if it retracts unassisted. To free the hose of a jam, pull the hose firmly until it is fully extended. It should now be able to retract once again. Be sure to walk with the hose in hand at a slow speed as it retracts, until it is fully stowed.
If leakage occurs where the hose is connected to the reel, try to tighten it and ensure that the connector is threaded correctly when screwing tight. You may also want to check to make sure there is a washer in the brass connection.
Still can't find what you are looking for?
Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.